Saturday, December 26, 2009

Playing with paper

Puzzling with papers, scraps, etc. wanting to fit papers with images to reduce the scrap baskets and not make new ones!


The oval diecut came from Sue - distressed and all - just needed a little image and a background panel - thanks Sue! The special prima flower came from Louise.


Used just little scraps for this background and stamped over the top.


Here I added some stitching.
The last two images have been graciously given to me by Nancy Kreuger.

No snow here I am afraid, just rain today, but it's lovely and cozy inside.

11 comments:

  1. Love your scrapbasket cards! I always end up making so many more scraps when I try. These are both beautiful and they are done in your lovely style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say how lovely your tag was from Lynn and that your DH & DS look very handsome in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both lovely! And you are so right -- the trick to using up scraps is not create more while you are doing it...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely cards today...love the scripture on the second one. I am studying your style hoping to glean some wisdom in using scraps so beautifully. Gotta love the photo of your handsome men. Hope you are enjoying the post-holiday peace and quiet.
    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacqueline I do believe I need to take some lessons from you in using up my scraps, They are beginning to take over my basket! I just Love your cottage flair!
    Thank you for posting my little ornament on you blog. Hugs! Wishing you a Wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you create these beauties from scraps! Just amazing- I love all of the little touches you add to your cards. So impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That oval is PERFECT on the first card. BEAUTIFUL creations Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, Jacqueline! You know how to make your scraps perfect beauties!
    Your men look so handsome in suits!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Jacqueline. I love the patchwork look on the last one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and so very charming, love the photos of the little girls!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!