Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Vintage Stamp

Hope all is well on your side of the World.

I am editing this post, it is 25/01 today to add another card made with this stamp. The on-line store in France had a sale of alcohol inks, half price so I got  some different colors which I have never used before.  This card uses Sandal, Oregano and Salmon. How I got some lavender tints in there, I do not know!



I have been playing with this very old Vintage stamp (on the left) of the first photo. I used my scraps to make the squares in coordinating colors. The first card is stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia and the second with Versafine Onyx Black. The first one is softer than the second.


This stamp is from Hampton Arts.



More scraps that have been saved from the bin and added to my basket.

15 comments:

  1. Jacqueline, no one does grid cards like you do...so absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage stamps are my favorites.Never saw this one before. Love it. I love to color. The better half makes the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea to use them in such different ways Jacqueline, love your grids!
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovel love love the first card; stamped with Sepia. Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I agree that you are the "Best" when it comes to making grid cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your grid cards Jacqueline. This one is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards you have made. They all have a different look.
    Thanks for showing Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Jacqueline, such gorgeous use of that stamp. You are so creative:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing the softness with the one that is colored darker, they both are so cool, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I can not say which one I like more! Jacqueline, in your hands any stamp gives wonderful results!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! what beauties ... I adore the one with the inks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolute gorgeous, love the one in top the most. You're brilliant inthis technique of grid cards. Looks so easy, but isn't. I am saving squares but never get such a result!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stay warm Jacqueline! I have to say that I love the Lavender tints in your first card. I always love looking at and admiring your work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous cards and such fabulous colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!