Thursday, September 18, 2014

Virginia's Patterned Paper Challenge

It's no secret that I love collage cards, patterned papers and Nature themes and that is just what the next card is. I love patterned paper and I just love stamping on them and coordinating colors and patterns. So this challenge really appealed to me.


I've had these papers for a long while, great to use them! You will hardly see a card of mine without a bird nowadays.
I cut my birds and flowers from an old Nature Book. This is a white throat and the flower is from the Crab Apple tree.

10 comments:

  1. I love this card with tag. Love the look and design. Beautiful color. Thanks for showing Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masterfully done, Jacqueline! I will never get tired of seeing birds on your collage cards...this is no exception! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Jacqueline. I really must look out for some old nature books to cut up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to find your artwork in old books, love the distressed tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! You are so very talented at composition and color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty to incorporate your lovely tag into your gorgeous card Jacqueline!
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. A masterpiece Jacqueline. Vintage look and feel is always great. Bravo. - JIm

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just found you Jacqueline, from your cards on Pinterest. Amazing works of art! Stunning. Loving the tag cards too. I am adding you to my favourites, so will pop by now and again. thank you for the inspiration. Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!