Monday, January 25, 2016

Collage cards

Hi - its a rainy day today but we are going to be in the high 20°C this wednesday!

I don't whether you ever waste time taking photos of cards that just don't work? I do and I've decided not to go there for the time being, so I am scanning my cards. It does rob them of their dimension but at least the colors are real and the sides are straight!


I have used some scraps here to create this card, collage style. The bird is from Stampin' Up. I used ivory card stock.


Using white cardstock for a change. I used distress inks on a Hero Arts flower stamp and stamped the bird over the top.


This card has a tag which has been cut out of a patterned paper pad. I have added elements from the scrap basket.

That is all for today!
Jacqueline


6 comments:

  1. I always love looking at your work Jacqueline, especially when there are birds involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kinds of cards are what you do so well, Jacqueline! I always love looking at all the elements you've brought together. You continue to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your collage cards are always so pretty - your forte! it cold and drizzling here with icy sidewalks and roads - enjoy the warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!! I especially love the second one... The colours are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh! More beautiful cards and with a bird theme, something I'm always inspired by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!