Monday, February 22, 2016

Pink and brown

It is a rainy afternoon and time for a little creative time with stamps. I still remain creative every day but now in different ways.  I love to cook and I love some time in the garden. We had a beautiful weekend with temps  up to 20°C; it would have been lovely on the beach.

So here is my card

I used distress inks and vintage sepia to stamp. I love this little bird.




This little egg basket was made by my future daughter in law. Her name is Lola and she is Rodney's girlfriend. I made this picture also because I was thrilled that my broody chicken (whose name is Lola too :) laid her first egg again after two months on the first of February. Just one cold day of snow and she snapped right out of it.


And some flowers I have been enjoying inside my home the last couple of weeks.

Jacqueline


9 comments:

  1. lovely card - cute basket - great that Lola is laying again - beautiful flowers - looks like spring in southern France - still snow here in Nebraska - hope all is well with you. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Jacqueline!! Love your colours and the beautiful composition. Ah, nothing like fresh eggs :-). Your flowers are stunning.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Congrats on the eggs, how sweet of her to give you an egg basket. Beautiful flowers to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I am so glad to be finding my way back to the blogging world and I will visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, well done to both Lolas! Beautiful produce! Lovely card Jacqueline and those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely little card and I want to create my version using one of the wine labels I ordered from you. I've been creating in other ways recently( a sweater vest in crochet, which is lovely in the picture...my ATTEMPT is wait and see), plus a chocolate chess pie for dinner from a recipe, not used before! These may just prove that I need to get back to card making! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Na wat rond te kijken op je blog heb ik weer super genoten van al het moois die je hebt gedeeld!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Und wieder eine bezaubernde schöne Karte. Filigran und fein.
    Und zart wie deine Seele, liebe Jacqueline.

    Herzlichst Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed some time looking around on your blog. Love all the lovely things I see here! Wish you a good sunday, and a wonderful and blessed new week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!