Friday, April 22, 2016

Collage Tag card

So I had this flower in my scrap basket... why only use it for Christmas... so I had a little play with papers which I punched out in the form of Tags and placed the flower just above the leaf.


With a collage design it doesn't matter what you add so I adhered a strip of patterned paper and a little flower to finish it off.



Yesterday I made a Home Decor project with tags on an A4 sheet of paper.
I hope it gives you some ideas and inspires you to make one yourself, and if you do, I'd love to see it.
The tags are 5 1/2 by 3 1/4 cm, or 2 1/4 by 1 1/4 inch.

Have a lovely weekend!
Jacqueline

13 comments:

  1. Your card is so delicate and pretty Jacqueline and your Home Decor project is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects Jacquline!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. both projects are wonderful Jacqueline - you have such a talent for making collage projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine sehr schöne Idee.
    Dankeschön, Jacqueline...

    Herzlichst Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome project and card! You've inspired me to use my two shoebox full of 6X6 pads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Jacqueline. Love your use of the tags, and the strip of floral paper is perfect. Your decor project is really eye catching and pretty.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collage card! I am loving the tags you have put together. It is a variation on the lovely grid art you create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You create such beautiful cards from little bits and pieces you've saved from other projects! This is lovely as is your home décor project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and your other project is beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have all kinds of tags that I could use, pretty ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!