I have had a couple of blog awards lately and in the past, but never keep the rules - I can be very rebellious with rules.. I have never repaid the compliment but thought probably I should do.. from the heart so here are five people whose presence I really appreciate in the blogging and Internet creative world.
- Most expressive personality - that would have to be Andi (RrlScrapGal). I am a fan of her journalism, she has a way with words and expression of speech that is unbeatable! Very often she makes my day just by dropping by my blog! I love her unique creative style too.
- Most consistant blogger - that would have to be Louise. I never click on her blog to find it missing something new, original and vintagy! She is always there with a new creation that is lovely to look at and she makes me 'feel at home'.
- Most detailed creative blogger - that would have to be Suzanne who I met via the Hero Arts website Flikr gallery. Her cards have so many stunning details! I love visiting her blog!
- Most inspiring blogger - that would have to be Shari Caroll. Everytime I look at her work I get inspired to create! Her colour choices, techniques, embellishments, style and layouts are just so inspirational!
- Most newly found blogger - I recently discovered Kiara's work, she has a blog called the Stamping Cafe and I felt drawn to her cards. She must have a continual fresh supply of inks, papers, string and embellishments to produce such lovely cards each and every time!!
I don't have an award with rules to give to you - just to say THANK YOU for being there and helping me be part of a world I just love to express myself in!
Just finishing this post with a vintage card. At times vintage is the only style that attracts me, and I think the colours will always be part of the art I love.
Thanks for those that still visit me - Myriame in Belgium, Paula in the U.K., Paula in Florida, Tania in Belgium; Sylvie in France, Pam, Michelle, Kim and Nancy in the US and the many others who have left me a little word of encouragement - so appreciate it!!