Friday, September 25, 2009

A new stamp plate!

I was very excited to receive a new stamp plate this morning that I chose for my birthday two weeks ago. This is something I have always been looking for, it's perfect for 'my' kind of art and encompasses everything I love.


(Can you see the white roses PP I stamped on?)

The person who designed these stamps is a French lady, and actually she is the Mother of Isa Norris, whose blog and introduction of these stamps can be found here.

These stamps represent everything I love about France, including this first card with lavender in a pot! What I like about these stamps are that I can stamp as many flowers in the pot as I like! I can change the flowers and put pink roses in or any other color I choose. I found some textured PP in my scrap basket which I found ideal for the pots, which is another aspect of art I really like, paper piercing.

My back panel for the flowers is another scrap dear Sue sent to me, of white roses. The stamped sentiment 'Lavende' is in French.



If you are interested in finding out more, where they can be purchased here is the link.



A 'lavender' collage of photos I have taken around the house as I have huge lavender bushes!

17 comments:

  1. Hi, Jacqueline! Terrific stamp plate! I can totally see why you snapped it up! Beautiful card, too!

    And, yes, you can center the photos when you upload them to Blogger. But for folks who just point to existing pictures on Flickr, you have to force it to center them... There is usually more than one way to do something in Blogger! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you stamped on the rose pp. what a great stamp set, so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out the link and that stamp plate is wonderful, love the artistry of the images. Beautiful card with the paper from Sue, she's a real sweetheart! Look for a flickrmail from me, I have a prayer request.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card - and I love that you stamped it all onto printed paper (gret way to use something that might not be your style)... And belated birthday wishes, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to be surrounded by lavender! One of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see wonderful creations from you with your new stamps! Your Lavender is so beautiful ,I wish I could smell them too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Jacqueline! I read about the new stamps on Isa's blog a while ago. They are fantastic!
    Love your Lavender collage too, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These stamps will serve you well...I see many lovely creations ahead. The lavender card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These stamps will serve you well...I see many lovely creations ahead. The lavender card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love lavender. BEAUTIFULLY photographed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - that plate's a stunner - as are your creations with it!

    I have a blog award for you if you're interested in it! Just go here:
    http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/2009/09/the-meme-award.html

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lavender is one of my favourites, too. Such beautiful photos from your garden Jacqueline. I´m sure you will have a lot of fun with your new stamps - they look perfect for YOU!
    Looking forward to seeing your new creations!
    Hugs Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love lavender! Gorgeous card, beautiful!!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's true that they could have been designed for you... My mum is like you: she loves lavender, well flowers in general, loves gardening... and drawing. I'm sure you read on my blog why she designed those.
    Your cards are beautiful!! I'm sure she will come and comment but she's just left for a 3 weeks holiday with no internet... so when she comes back
    hugs,
    isaxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely stamps and your photo collage is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I must have missed commenting. I know I came over and loved this creation but maybe I forgot to leave my comments. Beautiful! Loved how you used the roses background.

    ReplyDelete
  17. GORGEOUS Jacqueline, the stamps are wonderful.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!