Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Arch and head scarve storage

Good morning from a gray and rainy South of France. Hope you are all well!
I am still doing well and gaining strength every day. I have a fitness plan going on at the moment and am determined to get back into shape. I have just thirteen radio therapy sessions to go and will be finished before Christmas!


I am sharing an arch I made recently, just felt like working with a different shape and have heard that the weekly Gothic Arch challenges will be returning in 2012.


Now I am going to share a little idea I got recently with a basket I received with some lovely soup bowls in it last September for my birthday. It suddenly dawned on me that it would be ideal to store my head scarves in and it is so handy!


And this little blessing I have to share with you. The lady who drives me to the clinique everyday for the radio therapy bought this for me. It clips onto my head scarve and adds a little color and interest. So sweet of her.


I want to finish with a little encouragement about Biblical HOPE and how important it is. I read it the other day and it so blessed me. We need love because without it the Bible says we have nothing, we need faith because the Bible says that it pleases God but what about hope?
This is what I read:
Quote:
Hope is necessary if we are to maintain both faith and love. Unless we have hope, our faith will "leak out" and our love will fail. Hope is not optional; it is essential to the fullness of the Christian life. Where there is hope, there's life and where there is no hope there is no life.Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

Wishing you all a week full of hope!
Jacqueline

17 comments:

  1. beautiful arch creation, Jacqueline !
    Our faith gives us hope ! And with hope
    comes love !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous creation Jacqueline, so pleased to hear that you are gaining strength and how sweet is that lady to give you a little present to brighten your day..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful uplifting post today Jacqueline! I am glad to hear that you are feeling stronger...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqueline, I love seeing this arch because it's what you were doing when we first "met"! Love all the pretty elements!
    And I'm so tickled to hear that you're gaining strength - love seeing your pretty scarves and that flower, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been enjoying a browse though your blog Jacqueline and I really like your style. I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill with cancer but delighted that you are recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous arch! Lovely details and touches all blended so beautifully! Love your clever scarf holder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That basket is so perfect for your lovely scarves. Wonderful arch too - so full of beautiful elements! I'm happy to hear you're feeling better every day, my friend! Hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your arch is fantastic Jacqueline, lovely papers and stamps and yes, we should in fact all dream a little dream. Such a sweet gesture of the lady to give you this fab flower, I think it will look very good on you! So happy that you're counting down now. Hugs, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love that arch shape on your card, Jacqueline, it's one of my favorite shapes that you make! Lovely idea with the pretty flower pin, you look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your beautiful arch, so many lovely nature inspired images, collaged so perfectly! Such a pretty rose, too - to go with your scarves. Glad to hear that everything is still going smoothly with your treatment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning post Jacqueline. Your arch is wonderful, love the basket holding your scarves and the flower is beautiful... and then to finish that amazing quote. God's blessing to you as you complete your treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Arch is so beautiful. I just love it. And Your scarfs look pretty all displayed in the basket what a great idea. So many pretty colors..

    Thanks so much for the Biblical quote on hope!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your arch is so beautiful, Jacqueline! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a special post, Jacqueline...your creativity always inspires me! I'm so glad that your treatments are quickly coming to an end and that you are gaining strength. Thank you for the little devotion on hope, how blessed are we that our hope rests in our faithful God!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love your card ... so very beautiful in every way ... it really makes me sigh ... Great idea for your scarf storage too ...
    I always enjoy your quotes ... and so true ... without love one is a poor man ..
    Have a lovely evening

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jacqueline! So happy to hear that you continue to do well! That is awesome news! And I love your arch card today, such a pretty design with gorgeous papers. And thank you for always finding a way to inspire and encourage!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, your arch card is amazing ( as usual!). I am happy to hear you are feeling well and I love the basket of hair scarves. Clever! I also love the biblical inspiration about hope...it is so true!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!