Monday, January 22, 2018

Merry Monday - Let it Snow

As I'm loving making Christmas cards, this challenge blog is wonderful for inspiration.

The theme this week is 'Let it Snow' and here is an inspiration picture:


Snow gives such a glow to Christmas cards and I wish we got it more often, here in France.

My first project is a tag: I used a page from an old magazine to cut the deer and I emboss old envelopes in advance so when I need some snow I have it all ready. Then I tear it into shape for the snow effect and that is how I love creating! So simple. I added a touch of glitter to the antlers.


My second card uses the Postcard Stamp from Hero Arts.

I used my new deer die-cut which I'm so happy with, so elegant with the big antlers.

Thanks for the challenge!

Jacqueline

15 comments:

  1. these are so gorgeous, Jacqueline - look like winners to me!! and it's so good to see you creating your wonderful style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful and I love them both! Might have to borrow that postcard stamp from my friend again! LOL! Thanks and it looks like you are having fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous tags, Jacqueline - just love your elegant deer and your torn paper snowbanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are so beautiful, Jacqueline! Such delicate colors and so classy! Very elegant and dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What delightful tags Jacqueline - love your idea of having 'snow' paper at the ready. Being Down Under, snow at Christmas would be an aborition :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Jacqueline. Lovely tag and card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tags Jacqueline, I love all the wonderful details. Thank you for joinng us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both look great with the deer! Like the stamping on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tags Jacqueline. I love that beautiful deer die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are so very beautiful I especially love the second one... So sift and dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is still as gorgeous as ever, Jacqueline! I love your beautifully artistic creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the designer paper deer on your wintery, snowy cards. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!