Friday, February 2, 2018

Mixed grid

 I wanted to share this grid-card today which I posted over on my other blog as it uses one of my new die-cuts which I really love
It's time to use up the scraps again. This time I pulled out the tiny square punch-outs and the bigger square punch outs to pull this together in a die-cut grid.

Before I empty the paper bin I see if there is anything my punches can salvage. Then I put them into a tiny plastic chest of drawers to use at a later time, like today.


It is so satisfying to recycle and find a home for every piece of paper!
Jacqueline
xx

6 comments:

  1. The cards you create with this technique are amazing and I thank you for inspiring us to use up those papers and bits. I must admit it is fun to create a card this way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, Jacqueline - you are the queen of using all those little bits and bobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card - and great use of your mini-bits :-)
    I went to 'Wish' and ended up buying numerous dies (oops) and the first one arrived today, barely 6 days later - that must be some sort of record!!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous way to use up your scraps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!