Tuesday, March 20, 2018

No stamping just die-cuts

Good afternoon in Creativity Land. As inspiration struck I'm posting some tag-cards. Usually I am active in three languages and it helps sometimes to not use a sentiment. I have a small drawer with patterned papers which I insist will all be used and I've found that die-cuts help me utilise them.

Diecuts used are a dimensional Rose, Leaves and Tags; also to use-up papers, some baker's twine and three crystals for embellisment.


On this card I have placed the tag upside down and embossed the rose for texture, even if it was with a snowflake embossing folder.


There are numerous other combinations I could use. Sometimes all one needs is a design to build on and then the fun begins.

Just adding another one as these were as scraps lying on the table and I was able to puzzle them together to make another card. That is what I like about crafting!

Jacqueline

9 comments:

  1. All are so Lovely Jacqueline! great to see you creating and sharing again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jacqueline, these are so beautiful. You are so creative and I love the colors and the designs of each! Thanks for sharing with us again! It's a really snowy, supposedly Spring day here, and only going to get worse as another nor'easter weather system promises us from 6-8 inches or more of snow. I think I'm going to settle down in my craft room and play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of these are so lovely, Jacqueline - looks like you are really enjoying that die-cutting machine - happy first day of spring (such as it is!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased to see these today, my friend! As always, your mix of papers inspired me! Love these pretty die-cut flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great use of die cuts and I love tags most of all. I have a few tags that you made over the years. How fun to combine them with a card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these beautiful cards, Jacqueline! Each one is a masterpiece. Hope you have a wonderful spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jacqueline. I came across one of your older cards on Pinterest and decided I should visit . I love browsing your blog. You have such a feminine and distinct style and I'm always inspired by your beautiful creations! Hope all is well. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all so beautiful, such a pretty style of the flower and I love the layering of the tags and the look of the one upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag cards, Jacqueline! As usual, a gorgeous mix of papers! Wish I could use all the papers I have stacked up around here - you've inspired me to try!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!