Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Set of Five Notes Cards in Collage style with Bird-prints

Hello everyone - very hard to create and concentrate in this hot weather!

I did manage to make some cards for my Etsy shop, helped by a fan on my desk.
My shop is called Souvenir de la France btw.

I discovered some beautiful bird-prints a while ago which really lend themselves to the vintage collage style and I had some lovely patterned papers to combine them in the mix and match fashion.









These are in the white/beige/pink/red and green color combo.

I also made some in blue and green.





Thanks for popping by and enjoy the summer!
Jacqueline

7 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous, Jacqueline!! thanks for all the inspiration for using these pretty bird cards. i need a card for a friend who is an avid birdwatcher so think i'll just CASE one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful card Jacqueline - such gorgeous soft colours and the birds are gorgeous against them.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous, as everyone has said, but it's true! I especially love the blue and green color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all just beautiful, gorgeous images and such lovely cards you have created with them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! I love to see how you always find new ways to create!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!