Monday, July 30, 2018

Tag-Frames

Hello! It's sweltering hot here, way over 30°C every day and very energy-sapping.


I made another four 'Tag Frames', I will call them that, as they have a recycled element of a window envelope, used as a frame for a nice picture and then sewn to a piece of patterned paper and then adhered to the Tag card base, finished off with a piece of string or bakers twine. A die cut leaf and a prima flower have been stitched together with the frame.


I thought these would be a nice replacement for a gift card or as a gift tag on a package for someone special or a special occasion!

I have these for sale in my Etsy shop 'Souvenir de la France'.  They measure 5 1/4" by 3 1/2" and come in two vellum pockets (two tags in each) and four envelopes. I enclose a little tea-bag with Provence lavender from the garden.

That's all for today! Wishing you all well this Summer!

Oh yes, a little photo of my two daughters-in-law, my son and grand-daughter yesterday, having fun in the pool.


Jacqueline

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag frames, Jacqueline! Happy Summer to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are beautiful and your darling grand-daughter just steals my heart. The sun glasses are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are lovely, Jacqueline - and love the family pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty tags, and your granddaughter is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tags Jacqueline and I can almost smell the lavender from here. Lovely family, the grand daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful are these Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tags, and great pics! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!