Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sharing

Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying this beautiful summer! 
A month ago I was so lucky to win some blog candy on Virginia's blog - I didn't think I had a chance, as my comment was the first one, but I was so in awe of what her DH had done for her that I had to comment right away. If you are curious to see it, go look here.

 

The card that follows features two of the stamps from the stamp plate from My Mind's eye which you can see on the photo above. The little bird is from Franziska and the leaves are Clearly besotted stamps. The sequins are from Betty and the little pollen dots were made with a very old SU stamp. So, no Hero Arts on this one!
 

I think this one speaks for itself how it was made.

Last Sunday DH and I went for a lovely walk in Minerves, a very old village near to us. Here are a couple of photos.


We had a lovely time with David who was with us for four days.


I got a lovely surprise when René returned from his trip to Holland. This beautiful bunch of flowers has long gone, but I can keep the memory of them!


and just sharing the visitor who decided to spy on me while crafting this week, clinging itself to the mosquito net in front of the window! A beautiful lizard that lives in these parts.


 Lastly, sharing a butterfly card that I made yesterday.

Just used three punched out squares from projects not used and attached three of the many butterflies I have fluttering around waiting for a home in my scrap basket.

Have a lovely week!
Blessings,
Jacqueline

17 comments:

  1. What beautiful gifts!! I'm so happy for you and seeing your lovely shots with David makes me smile ... what a lovely place you live in ... Adorable cards too ... always so inspiring ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!
    What a beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards, Jacqueline! And, thanks for sharing the photos - so glad David was able to spend some time with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was a year ago today we visited, had lunch and i so enjoyed meeting your family - where has the time gone??? love both your new cards - so fun to see how you're using the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card you made. Colourful too.
    Thanks for sharing. Anneke.
    www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. David looks well indeed!As do you..such lovely photos today and the cards are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post, Jacqueline! What an awesome prize package from Virginia! Your cards are so pretty - as always! Love your work!

    Those flowers are gorgeous! And what a wonderful photo of you and David! Sending lots of hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh, what a lovely post, Jacqueline, filled with so much beauty! Love both your cards today, and what a lovely little village - thanks so much for making me smile this morning - sending big smiles and hugs back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful post Jacqueline, thank you so much for sharing the beauty around you. Of course I adore your cards, but I have to admit that that gorgeous lizard stole the show, wow, those markings on its skin are incredible! TFS! (Beautiful photo of you and David).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see all these photos Jacqueline, my you live in a beautiful part of France, that village looks spectacular. Love both your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful post Jacqueline! You brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are beautiful :) Loving that your butterflies found a home! They look really beautiful against your papers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful post and photos, Jacqueline. It is clear to see how you draw inspiration for your lovely cards from the beautiful country that surrounds you. Such creating and inspiring works of art! Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad you got to spend time with David Jacqueline, such a precious photo:-) Lovely pictures of the nearby village and those flowers look so pretty. Love your gorgeous cards, inspiring as always!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous stamping on your first card, and I just love the design on your second card, simple but makes a lovely statement!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sorry that I am VERY late to comment on this post! I am MOST relieved that the package reached you safely and that you will make GREAT use of the goodies! Thanks for your butterfly card--stunning! Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos (and wow, that lizard!!). The photo of you and David is precious! Sending you BIG hugs, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards, wonderful photos! I'm so glad you share your remarkable life with us! Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!