Thursday, November 1, 2018

Pocket Folders

So, hello to you all! I know, it's been a long time, and I hope you are all well. I have been so busy with my Etsy shop that it has taken up a lot of my time and I am enjoying it so much!

I wanted to share my Pocket Folders with you. I have made so many, and in so many different formats that it will be hard to choose just one.

I found a template in this Etsy Shop which I have used to make them. You can either print directly to your patterned paper or make your own covers.

This is the one I have been using.


I chose the cover from a Book called 'Island: the diary of a Year on Easedale', which I also sell in my shop but it has sold out for the time being. Beautiful Book with gorgeous pictures of Nature on a Scottish Island. I just cut out the cover from the Book and adhered it to the front of the template.


This is the inside cover with the two pockets which are part of the template pack. I cut out the printed template and covered with other pictures from the same Book. I love to fill the pockets with Ephemera which I make myself from all sorts of different sources, like pp, old botanical books, etc.


This is the back which is also a picture from the same book. When the two covers have been made I attach the spine, of which there are three to choose from. I prefer this lovely music note one, which I don't have to cover. Of course, the pockets are made after the covers have to been fixed together.

So this is just one I am sharing with you, which has sold in the meantime.

Please take a look in my shop, Souvenir de la France. You can find it here.

Thanks for your visit today, I hope you are inspired to have a go yourself. You can keep all your little bits and pieces safely inside this folder and its such fun to make.

I hope to post again soon!

Jacqueline


3 comments:

  1. Clever girl. These are lovely. I'm happy to know that you are creating away in the south of France and will still be inspiring us! Best wishes with your Etsy shop projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see a post from you, Jacqueline! Love this Pocket Folder - you are such a creative person. Hope you and your family are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so neat, Congrats on your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!