Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Basic Grey



The Hero Arts blog has a great theme this week of featuring a different patterned paper company every day. Yesterday it was Basic Grey paper; one of my all-time faves! BUT, recently I have not been so inspired with a couple of pads I bought, namely 'Sugered' and 'Sultan'. But I thought I would give them another try with the theme 'Christmas'. I am so glad I held on to the little snowflake embellishments I've used on these cards, because I couldn't seem to find any use for them last year!

10 comments:

  1. Very stylish cards, I like the way you have used these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great designs on both of them as well as combination of papers.
    (I, too, have not been that impressed with the latest BG offerings.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty pink card; love the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful.... Lovely as usual. I like how you used the stamps across the trees and blended the cards together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One day you must teach me how to use papers like this - I buy so many but don't have an eye like yours for assembling them. 2 more lovely cards.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Jacqueline - love the simplicity of the cards and love the papers. Definately think I might have to have a go at making some Christmas cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your trees....again...and awesome use of the HA stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi
    I just love these beautiful cards.the stamps are so simple yet create a wonderful effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!