Thursday, April 12, 2012

Misty Flower N Dot Pattern

This is just one of my favorite stamps from Hero Arts. Unfortunately I don't see it used very often.Yesterday I got some inspiration on how to use it in a different way. It is called the Misty Flower N Dot Pattern K5096.
That kind of inspiration is always welcome.

I tried different colors and changed the design up a bit, but used the same stamps.

I also love the Leaf Print set, which is an acrylic stamp set from Hero Arts (CL395) and I use this particular leaf quite often.

I find this stamp can lend itself to vintage like cards, which suits my style.
So my first card uses Victorian Velvet distress inks and leafs which have been stamped in Vintage Photo, another favorite distress ink of mine.


For my second card I used a scrap of patterned paper in the middle and I am entering it into the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger, which can be found here, I know it is a little bit dared but I have the color combo and the three elements.
This is the inspiration photo

and this is my card


The Merci beaucoup sentiment is one I won with a card a while back on the Versus Rubber Stamp blog.


The Wisteria is beginning to bloom! In a village near to where we live.


This Snapdragon (thanks Lin!) was growing out of a wall - the picture below shows it:


Our beautiful weather has changed and we have had rain and it is cold. But it is still a beautiful time of the year!
Blessings, Jacqueline

26 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards !
    I love them both.....cannot decide which one is better......Hope you are well dear Jacqueline,
    God bless
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards. I really like the pink and brown one. It really suits that colouring scheme. This is not a stamp set I have seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your cards! That swirly stamp is soooo pretty! Lovely colors on both cards and that flower on the first card is gorgeous! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I understand why you like that stamp - but I think you can create beautiful cards with any stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards; especially the first one! Such a soft and dreamy color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful stamp, especially in your hands, Jacqueline! May have to see if I can snag one at an upcoming stamp swap in May.....is there anytning you'd like me to look for? Love your flower pictures today too! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow- so beautiful cards
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  8. love what you did with that stamp on the first card; I have trouble using that type of stamp with a more "negative" aspect. I must try it again after seeing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love your beautiful cards ... so wonderful! ... and your photos are lovely Thanks so much for sharing these

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why you´re so fond of this stamp, it truly is gorgeous, both of your cards turned out so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad that you used this HA stamp again! I don't see it often enough. Sometimes the oldies are really the goodies, isn't it? Love both of your cards!! Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely cards! I love the Victorian Velvet Distress ink. I have it but have not broken it out yet because I wasn't sure what color to use with it. Thanks for the wonderful inspirations. Also loved the photos of spring flowers. TFS and have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards and wonderful snaps of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cards and thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the colours on the cards you have made this time

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love what you are doing with that stamp. What pretty embellishments, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your take of the TT challenge. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Was für wunderschöne Karten...
    Und die Fotos der Blumen sind einfach ein Traum.
    Blüht das denn schon alles bei dir, liebe Jaqueline?

    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this time of year too! So pretty with everything new and blooming! Love your gorgeous cards, Jacqueline! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You made two great cards, Jacqueline!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The backgrounds are so soft and dreamy. Beautiful take on the tuesday trigger. Love your pictures of the gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are just amazing Jacqueline! I love the vision you have when you look at a stamp and these two cards are beautiful depictions of that HA stamp. Thanks for sharing the photos too, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I must try and get that Misty Flower stamp. It is so soft and pretty on your lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I liked your stamp so much that I went online and found one to buy for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Jacqueline! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!