Friday, April 27, 2012

Tea cup inspiration

Hello beautiful ladies! Thanks for your lovely feedback on my photos of the last post. My DH bought me a new camera so I am learning how to use it, which is not easy for me. He bought me a book for 'dummos' but I'm still waiting for it to arrive.



This is my first inspiration picture of my tea-cups which I love.


And this is my card. I used the large Fabric Print background stamp from Hero Arts for the vertical design. The flowers are digi - printed them out. The leaves are Hero Arts from an acrylic set. I love the Merci beaucoup sentiment - that is a Stamp from Versus Rubber stamps which I won luckily enough.




My second set of tea-cups.



And this is my card - its not so much about the colors but the patterns on the cups that I based this card on.

Have a lovely weekend. I will be back next week. Tomorrow I will be in our Church all day as we are giving our Seminar on how God has worked in our marriage.  DH has the morning session and I will be sharing my testimony in the afternoon about the revelation I received from God on what my role was next to my husband in our relationship, family, work, mission etc. Biblical of course!! If anyone is interested, just look up my Meditation Monday labels and you will find some of it there.


 I just have to share this photo of my pot plant which sits on the window sill of my craft room - it has such beautiful color and gives me so much enjoyment and its just beginning to flower!


29 comments:

  1. oh is this wonderful!!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline...your inspiration from these lovely tea cups certainly paid off. I love the final result. As always, I love looking at ALL of your work. You do such a beautiful job with each of your cards.
    May God continue to bless you...Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge: try to find out how your camera works and which possibilities it has! But when I see the pictures you will handle it! Your cards are great! Love them.
    Have a good seminar. A very important topic which need definitely a lot of attention! God bless you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, Jacqueline! Your tea cups are so pretty and the cards you've created are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing that amazing photo too! Lovely flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your interpretation of the tea cups...very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqueline,fabulous creations as always !!
    I've been in hospital with a chest infection, but i am home now !
    Hope to get back to normal with the grace of god !
    Hope you are feeling well....
    much love to you dear friend,
    God bless
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traumhaft schöne Karten, sehr elegant.

    Liebe Grüße
    und ein schönes Wochenende

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with your first card, Jacqueline, and how you took the elements from your cup! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the whole process!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You couldn't have made a finer set here Jacqueline, your beautiful cards are a more than perfect match to your lovely teacups. Such a nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two breathtaking cards today, I just adore your style. I'll look up some of your meditation Monday posts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for changed lives at your seminar tomorrow, your message is so powerful and so necessary.
    I love your cards inspired by the pretty tea cups, your art always inspires me, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you made great photos and cards!!!Wish you luck tomorrow,you will be brilliant!!Hugs and blessings, Franziska

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jacqueline! Wow, that pot plant is so very beautiful! And I adore your tea cups, right up my alley! And of course, your cards are simply outstaning, I especially love the colours on the first one! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards inspired by tea cups, Jacqueline, and I love the photo of your potted flowers! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jacqueline, those mugs are gorgeous, and so are your inspired-cards! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jacqueline! Your cards are just beautiful and truly reflect the inspiration pieces. Have a fabulous weekend. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your tea cups are awesome inspiration for those two beautiful cards Jacqueline. So soft and pretty. You will provide lots of inspiration at your church as well. Blessing to you and your husband for doing this amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous mugs, and such beautiful cards. I love them.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your work is always so stunning and inspiring...these are magnifiques !!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those cups are indeed beautiful and what a lovely idea to use them as inspiration .. it paid off ... your cards are quite stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are always so pretty. I just love your style. Have fun with your new camera!!

    Linda~

    ReplyDelete
  22. YOU ROCK girl! Love both your cards Jacqueline - beautiful result!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everything is beautiful :-) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous cards inspired from your tea cups! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely idea, Jacqueline. Your cards are beautiful...wish I could have a cup of tea with you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gosh,Jacqueline. Those cards are very beautiful. What a great idea to get inspiration froam these gorgeous cups.

    I still get more strenght and I´m almost back at work fulltime. I hope you are getting stronger too and your neck is better.

    ReplyDelete
  27. they are all just beautiful Jacqueline! Hope you have fun with your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are stunning. Love the cups too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!