Tuesday, April 24, 2012

News

I just wanted to tell you how happy and encouraged I was to open my mailbox Sunday morning to find my first  Grid design was sold via Etsy!! Thank you all so much for giving me the confidence to give it a try. I have just put two more up and we will see. I love having them in the house because each time I notice something different and remember which patterned paper I used to use or which stamping project ended up getting punched out into squares.


This is Roxanne, a beautiful Christian girl who goes to our Church and is our youngest son Michael's girlfriend. The beautiful wreath she is holding she made for me with a flour and salt dough which when put into the oven hardens and can be used to make ornaments. I think it is beautiful and looks lovely on the wall.


Here is another picture of it, a bit close up. What a lot of intricate work went into this!


And here is a recent picture of my boys, my eldest, Rodney and my youngest, Michael. It was taken in Kenya, Africa where they were for an Outreach Mission with their Bible School group. They had such a fantastic time and I'm so happy that they had the chance to broaden their horizon and see how other people live and reach out to them! I praise the Lord that all my sons know and love the Lord, what a treasure!

Have a lovely week! 
Jacqueline

18 comments:

  1. Liebe Jaqueline, ich freu mich sehr, dass du so glücklich bist.
    Und ich würde dich gerne in die Arme nehmen...
    Du hast eine wunderbare Familie, alles Geschenke, die nicht selbstverständlich sind.
    Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne sonnige Woche mit viel Licht und Wärme im Herzen.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline, I had no doubt it would sell quickly. Isn't it exciting when someone purchases something you've created! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news, Jacqueline! I'm sure the new ones will sell just as quickly!

    Love that pretty wreath - looks like a lot of work!! Thanks for sharing the photos of your boys, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news Jacqueline.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such wonderful news Jacqueline, happy you sold it so quickly and good luck with the new ones. You must be such a proud mom with two fine boys and sweet daughter-in-law, love her pretty wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jacqueline! You are on your way! It is destiny! Thank for sharing photos of those previous to you, too! Best wishes, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw, wat een prachtige zonen heb jij daar zeg!!
    En gaaf, je verkoop via Etsy!
    Hoop dat het verder ook goed gaat met jou.
    Liefs uit Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacqueline it is a great present when your childeren will know the Lord.
    God bless you dear sister, with love hennie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolute blessing to see the joy of the Lord on the faces of your sons. Thanks for sharing these photos of your loved ones! The handmade wreath is a lovely piece, definitely made with love.
    Congrats on your first sale on Etsy; I knew your framed grid art would be popular. Good luck with this new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful post today, Jacqueline! So happy to her that your first etsy creation sold! Here's to many more! And the pretty wreath is a sweet little work of art, thanks for sharing. Loved seeing your boys, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Jacqueline. I knew it would be successful. What an adorable wreath and your boys are so handsome

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so thrilled that your grid design sold on Etsy! Wonderful!
    I didn't realize you have two more sons! I have four brothers...wow, you're a busy mom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YEA!! That is great news. I had no doubt they would sell.. Love the photo of your sons.. They are good looking boys!

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Jacqueline. I love your two new pictures. The are so beautiful made.

    Your boy´s are som handsome. You must be very proud of them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Jacqueline!!!

    I am so happy to visit your blog finally!!lovely photos of your sons!
    Congrats on your etsy shop..you see how many people adore your projects!
    i am impressed each time i see your Art works.
    You are such a special person.
    so nice to know you!
    many good thoughts i send through a blue sky today.
    May the Lord bless you and your family!
    Hugs,
    Franziska

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing Jacqueline! That wreath is exquisite, there certainly is a lot of detail in there! Gorgeous photo of your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful piece of art ... and love to see your son's happy and smiling

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful pictures of your children and Roxanne looks so lovely. Her wreath is very beautiful and she's so sweet to make it for you. I enjoyed all of these photos so much .. it's always nice for me to be able to see a part of your world. Sending you a hug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!