Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hero Arts challenge to use one stamp in two ways



I used the stitched square stamp to make these cards. I have gone off the colour pink all of a sudden and tend towards more earthern colours, although I love dark shades of pink.



I cut our a stamped square to make a flower pot on this card.



In the next couple of weeks I will announce a name - that person will be getting a surprise box full of all sorts of things, some new, some not new (like used stamps). I have had a sort out and filled a box up.

13 comments:

  1. Look at those!!!!
    Gorgeous!!! Love them - as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the earthy colors you brought into your grid! You are still the master of this technique in my book.
    Like your idea of a "sort out". May copy that idea, if you don't mind, as I have some stuff I'm wanting to pass on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is wonderful! I love the colors you used! The quilt card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really love the "with love" card. All those little squares are just like little cards and the colorcombination is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little squares, they always have something on them that the eye did not see before. I like that stitched square stamp; wonder how I missed it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een prachtige kaartjes.
    Vooral die met de vierkantjes heeft mijn voorkeur in de warme zuiderse tinten.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. Love how you've featured an outline stamp on both cards - such different looks.
    No time for the challenge this week as I've been enjoying WSW at 2Peas.
    Ros
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the square stitched card especially! Just beautiful!
    What a fun way to clean out your stamp room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are beautiful, as always!! Love the patchwork quilt one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!