Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another butterfly tag

Another butterfly tag - made quite a while ago but never posted on my blog.

Tag

Thankfully we have cooler weather! I went for a walk in the vineyards this afternoon and as I see all of those lovely grapes just waiting to be picked then I always feel that longing to be a fruit-bearer in God's Kingdom.

John 15:1 - "I am the True Vine, and My Father is the Vine-dresser.
verse 4: Abide in Me, and I will abide in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me."

Actually this verse says that if we abide in the Vine we shall automatically bear fruit!


As you can see on the photo, the best and biggest bunches of grapes are those that grow the closest to the vine. The leaves on the first photo are even beginning to change color already.

14 comments:

  1. Oh, that light blue is so fresh and inviting! Beautiful tag and equally beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty blue and how it looks against the brown! Beautiful tag, Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love this AND your other butterfly tag--they are gorgeous...And I love how the butterflies are lifted off the card..so perfect!

    I wanted to ask you if you would go to my I Owe it all to Him blog..there's something I'd like for you to see...
    It's at: http://Ioweitalltohim.blogspot.com

    There's a special story with it...
    HUGS
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful butterflies, Jacqueline! Love your photos of the vineyards, too. How appropriate that the best grapes grow closest to The Vine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag... WONDERFUL photos.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wonderful reminder of our relationship with God! Beautiful photography too!
    Lovely tag...love those pops of blue!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous tag!! thanks for sharing the wonderful photos, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacqueline, what a neat post you have today! Your butterfly tag is gorgeous with blues and browns. And the scripture is one of my favorites. It must be so wonderful to smell those grapes. It makes my mouth water just thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soo gorgeous! You know how to work all blue colors perfectly! Did you make the splotchy water marks on the background, I love that effect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Tag as alway is so pretty.. I love it.. And your pictures of the grape vines are breath taking.. How beautiful... Thanks for sharing with us. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous tag!!! Love the speckled background the blue vines and the post mark stamp!! too cute:-)

    Not forgetting the gorgeous butterflies!! yum:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tag looks beautiful, love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colours and the butterflies. A beautiful piece of work. Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful blue and brown tag and the butterflies...ahhh just gorgeous. Love seeing your surroundings on the lovely fotos too. It has cooled off here and we are having "openyourwindows" kind of breezy weather...ahhhhh what a relief!!! Hope you are too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!