Monday, September 27, 2010

Peace.. from God

The Stampin' sisters launched a new challenge Sunday based on this verse:

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.
Not as the world gives do I give it to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid."
John 14:27

A peace that surpasses all understanding is a peace that only God can give.


Another aspect of peace for me is coming to the quiet in God's Creation, especially watching the sunset. I always experience a peaceful quietness when I watch the sun set and the glow of the sky afterwards.

That is what my card is all about - a little reflection on the glow that the sun leaves in the sky and a memory of one of the sunsets I have watched in the summer from our back garden.

I will be flying to Myrtle Beach this coming Thursday morning with DH. We will be meeting with all the offices of Derek Prince Ministries world-wide for a time of sharing and prayer. Please say a prayer for me for the travelling! We have to catch three planes!

I don't know whether I will  be able to join in Tag Tuesday, I know I will miss it and all of you. Well it's only for a week.

Thanks to everybody for leaving me such lovely comments always, I feel so spoiled and blessed!

Jacqueline

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...good luck with the three-plane trip....to Myrtle Beach....wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jacqueline! And good luck with your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jacqueline! And thank you for sharing what it means to you! You've captured the beauty of the sky brilliantly! Safe travels and enjoy the trip! Myrtle Beach is very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card and the message is even more beautiful!
    Wish you a good flight (all of them) and a peacefull meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...it does express Peace in a very lovely way! Enjoy your trip...praying for safe travels and a blessed meeting with all the ministry teams.
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful trip, Jacqueline. Tag Tuesday will miss you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing background. such a beautiful card, Jacqueline. have a safe and fun trip! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the pearls.Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card those colors are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, so very graceful and magical looking Jacqueline, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jacqueline, this is gorgeous!! And I love the message so much. Your work is amazing...You are the guest artist on I Owe it All to Him today...I hope you'll come over and take a look..
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is so gorgeous!!! I love your words you shared as well! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for your comments about my tt on banners. It is an honor coming from such a talented lady. I just love your work.

    Hope your trip goes well

    Hope to see you visiting again soon- Sherry http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a lovely card, and thank you for being so bold to have a ministry in France.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card totally reflects that verse Jacqueline. It is perfect. I'll say a prayer for your travel...and I pray for all your ministers and their ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have so enjoyed viewing your cards. God's blessings as you minister to others.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! I love the silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, your card is definitely a reflection of the scripture this week! Beautiful work! Thanks for taking part in the challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week. I look forward to your playing again soon!!! Good luck with your flight(s)!!! We almost always lose luggage when changing planes! I'll send up an extra prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is so beautiful and appropriate for the theme of peace. And I pray Peace for you as you travel this week and have to fly on 3 planes. I also pray for your safety and for the success of your mission team meeting. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!