Sunday, September 19, 2010

Peacock stamp

This is a cling stamp from Hero Arts. I think it is so elegant. I got the idea to use different color embossing powders to see what results it would give. I have tried clear too, but I think in the end that I prefer just the pink and white.

For any occasion
This is with pink embossing powder.



At least I used some of the embossing powder that has been lying dormant for many years. If not I will have to throw it away as it does loose it's capabilities with age!

12 comments:

  1. Great cards! I like the way you used that stamp. The geen colour is very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! love both cards. Love the embossed backgrounds in the different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards today! My favorite is the first one - that paper you put it on is the perfect backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't pick a favorite! I tried, really I did, but they are both so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty effect with your embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Jacqueline! I like what you did with this stamp. Mixing powders is an interesting idea.

    Please when you have time, send me your mailing address to me (via flickr).

    Maria (Zayasa)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible Jacqueline. love how they turned out,... so elegant,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect embossing...I love the addition of the gems and the lovely papers you used for layering. Each card is a delight!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so pretty! love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breathtaking cards Jacqueline. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!