Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas blessings

Just sharing a few little treats I received this week.

Look at this beautiful card from NANCY - all the colors I just love packed into a stunning creation with a fabric flower! Thank you Nancy!


Secondly, HELLE from Denmark sent me this little package, with little Tatting butterflies, made by hand that she had learned from her grandmother - isn't that special! Thank you Helle. Her card is gorgeous - she even stitched around one of the Christmas trees!


I used the image Helle sent to make another Christmas card:



That is what I love about the blogging world - the contact with other crafters all over the world and sharing the riches of creativity!
No magazine yet and no news.. I hope Monday.

8 comments:

  1. What wonderful gifts. Gorgeous cards from nancy and helles. Love what u created with the lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jacqueline. I am happy to hear that you received my card and so nice to see your use of the image. So funny to see that you coloured the dress red. I have made a tag with the same colour (my 24th. calendar tag. Your card
    it so lovely and inspirering.

    It a lovely card you reseived from Nancy. I love the flowers.

    Thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift from Helle, her card is so special! I love the card you made from the image she sent...it's another vintage treasure!
    I'm glad you like my card...made and sent with love!
    blessings to you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I follow and love your blog. I did see your work in the magazine. They published Good Things Come in Pink and The Old Old Story.

    Hope this is good information for you.

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards. This is such a wonderful hobby.... love getting stuff from all over too. Can't wait till you can let us know what card got published. I don't get that mag here in NZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing all the wonderful gifts you received. what eye candies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations from your friends! So fun to receive goodies from all around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is filled to the brim with beauty. You got some lovely supplies and your cards...I am always writing the same :)...This is breathtaking. You are so talented and it's lovely to visit your blog. There is always something gorgeous to look at!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!