Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas

I have some Christmas shares today. I'm not really focused as I'm so preoccupied at the moment, so I just create as I find the inspiration in what meets the eye.

A little tag, just as good as a card to send.


I loved this image as soon as I saw it. I gave this a bit of shine with clear embossing powder. Used a small piece of music paper which I distressed and once again a piece of silver cardstock, recycled from an old Christmas card.
 


I used a silver sticker strip which I transformed into a frame which really only gets used at Christmas time, but at least it gets a destination!

A grid card



A card using the same image as above. I printed it out on pp to give it a different effect than if its printed on white paper.


The images used for this card are from Artistic Outpost Christmas Plate.
We have a beautiful sunny day today!




14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous christmas designs -like the images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image - love both versions. I'd never have thought to print on printed paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image. Looks gorgeous with the brown and blue. It's amazing what a little bit of music paper does to a card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards today, Jacqueline! Love the plaid snowflake on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you created two very different beautiful cards with the same image. The second one is gorgeous with the soft greens and the first is lovely in the icy blue! I hope all is well. Sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards , love that image and you have used such lovely colours joanwilco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work on these really gorgeous Christmas cards! I love all the different pieces and parts you assembled so beautifully.
    Enjoy the sunshine, we've been having a bit of a cold snap here.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE; LOVE this to cards/tags. Blue and green is my favorit colors. Beautiful design and image.

    Have a nice sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards in gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful pieces and I love just the hint of those snowflakes in the background. I hope your enjoying a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blue is my favorite color and your first card is so lovely with the combo of blue and silver. That image is gorgeous and I love how it turned out on PP paper. The soft shades of green and yellow are a perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome image and wonderful ways of getting it looking wonderful Jacqueline. Love your photo treatments as well... just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the pretty colors you used. gorgeous card, Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!