Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gothic Arches - Snowflakes

I am feeling a lot better - thank you so much for all your well wishes!



Today I wanted to make a Christmas Arch on the theme 'Snowflakes', which was posted two weeks ago on the Gothic Arches blog. I used a Memory Box patterned paper and one of my favorite images which was a download from the Graphic's fairy. All the stamped snowflakes are from Artistic Outpost stamp plate Sleigh Ride that can be found here.

Our sons arrived home safely, just had a slight delay. Lucky for us as there is a lot of chaos everywhere in the North of Europe due to snowfall. I hope to write a little bit about our eldest son later this week - the transformation due to a touch of God in his life is evident! 
God bless!
Jacqueline

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece!...Glad to hear your sons got home ok,,,it is a terrible mess trying to travel here right now. Take care and have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful arch, Jacqueline! So glad you're now feeling better and your sons are home safely! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is so beautiful Jacqueline. Your combination of snowflakes are beautiful! Glad you're feeling better! lavender & roses - Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Jacqueline! Miss you friend! All new cards on my blog. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one Jacqueline! I wish I knew how you create so beautifully every time, it looks very detailed and intricate! Glad to hear that you are feeling better! Enjoy your time with your family now at home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are feeling better and everyone arrived safely. Christmas blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag Jacqueline. And I am so pleased your sons made it home.... we see on the news tonight that Heathrow airport in London is closed and no planes getting in or out... that will badly disrupt European travel no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a stunning arch Jacqueline...I am so happy you could play! Sorry about the linky thing not working - will have to figure that out.
    I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely arch card! and pretty red snowflakes.
    Enjoy your time with your family. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love how this looks with the MB paper in the background and the sweet image in the front.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning tag and I really love the shape of the arch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gorgeous! love it, Jacqueline! Happy Holidays to you and yours! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning as always :). Perfect for Christmas and the colors are gorgeous. I love that image. I hope your Christmas is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!