Sunday, December 12, 2010

Good things come in Pink!!

Thank you ladies for your lovely reactions to my post on Friday! I can always count on my lovely friend Louise in Chigaco! She has always helped me out when I needed to know something about a publication in an American mag. She found the Somerset Studio Gallery Magazine in Michael's and scanned the page, two cards in one go, wow, never had that happened to me before!



So this is the page. Thank you so much Louise for your kindness, I really appreciate it. Of course, now I remember the cards, but if they had never been published I would have totally forgotten everything about them.
I did happen to find them in the archives of late 2009. The colors seem different in the mag, but I so hope to receive it this week.


Here I used two images from The Graphic's Fairy, added some paper lace and I remember it was early days after receiving the lovely Heart-winged butterfly stamp from Hero Arts. I wish I still had some of that lovely pink Basic Grey paper.


This one was for a challenge sketch from Card patterns using the Heart Flourish from Hero Arts and the Robin script heart from Stampington, again on Basic grey papers.
If you want to see what is in this magazine, click on the badge to your right, it will gives you an idea.

Have a wonderful day
Jacqueline

18 comments:

  1. They are both so beautiful! Definitely worth publication! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jacqueline,
    I am not surprised that these beautiful cards have been published. Very nice and deserved!
    You make such beautiful things.
    I wish you and your family a happy third Advent!
    greetings, Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful, jacqueline!!
    just filled with delicious little details... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The are both beautiful and all your work are worth publication. I am so happy your friend Louise found the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both so beautiful Jacqueline ! I love the soft, pretty colours you use, so deserving of publication.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how wonderful of Louise to send you the scan! My gosh...I am so glad you shared your own photos - what a big difference in colors! They are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

    Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thank Louise, too, for scanning the page. Congratulations again, Jacqueline! These are lovely, and in your signature pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Jacqueline - how you deserve to get your creations publiced!
    Wonderful cards and in such lovely colors............

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad Louise found this for you! I think you made these cards before I had joined the Flickr group, so I'm happy that I was able to see them now! They are both so beautiful, Jacqueline! Congratulations to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look great! Congrats...have a nice rest of your Sunday....your tag made it here to Germany this week...I love it!! It will go on my tree:) THanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos do better justice to the cards than the magazine Jacqueline. Both cards are fabulous ~ just adore the pink colours

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ze zijn allebei prachtig!!
    Gefeliciteerd!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jacqueline. Why on earth did they wait so long before they were published, they are stunning. Congratulations again and I am sure you are delighted to know which cards were published. Hope it is not too long a wait before the magazine arrives. I have to say it takes some time for my complimentary issues to arrive and I usually find out through Blogging friends - where would we be without each other? Well done again. Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, many congratulations to you Jacqueline, you're so deserving of this honor! Big hugs! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards deserved to be published; they are stunning! I am glad you get that magazine; it will be fun to look at your own -and gorgeous- work. Well done! Andyes I am a fan; your cards are always gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards and congratulations! Your work deserves to be published!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, Jacqueline! Your cards are gorgeous. I haven't picked up this issue yet.... must get to the store. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratulations, Jacqueline! beautiful cards! so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!