Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tag Tuesday - Christmas colors green/brown/yellow

Thank you ladies once again for your lovely comments on my last post, I feel so blessed by them. Yesterday I received the Magazine IRL and was so happy to have a copy.

Another reason to be happy is because Louise is back with her weekly tag challenge! Missed you Louise. It is the one challenge I really look forward to.



Funny thing is, I made this last night and it fits the bill (except for the little touches of pink...).

All I had to do was add something yellow so opted for a flower. This is the first time I'm using a poinsettia stamp that Louise sent to me ages ago and I love it. Why did I discover that so late? So thank you Louise, it works well with collage stamping.

The robin is from Artistic Outpost, stamp plate 'Birds of a Feather which can be found here. The paper is K&Co.

22 comments:

  1. Jacqueline, this is a masterpiece! Gorgeous collage! Your work is always so beautiful! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is beautiful, Jacqueline. It has the look of linen.
    Congrats on being published. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaahhhhh - gorgeous Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamping on beautiful paper! It works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty happy about your lovely tag...and so happy about you being published! Blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my!!!!! This is gorgeous! Wonferful stamping!
    Michelle *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  7. And it's gorgeous! the robin is lovely and I am impressed by your stamping techniques. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - love all the layers of images, you do that so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So am I the only one who caught your pun: "fit the bill" while stamping a robin!!! :)
    Is "joy" a separate stamp or part of the poinsettia?
    These stamps/color go so well with that background paper. I think I need to go hunt through my stash and see if I have anything similar--this looks like another scraplifting project (must be something about that robin!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You bring elements together I wouldn't usually associate for Christmas (such as a Robin) then add a poisenttia --and you have a gorgeous Christmas card!
    Glad you found use for the stamp:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful Christmas card containing fabulous elements.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The layering of the stamps is just masterful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tag. I always love that you do something different on your tags that I wouldn't think of and putting the ribbon in the center is brilliant and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous tag, Love the colours you have used ... and the touch of yellow is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really mesmerizing colors on this Jacqueline! So tranquil!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its so beautiful Jacqueline, of course all your art is!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful tag, the images look wonderful on your paper! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!