Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring in Paris..

I will be away until next week as I will be travelling with DH to share what God has done in our lifes in our marriage with quite a big church in Mulhouse (North of France). That costs me alot of preparation!


Just wanted to share before I left and also to say thanks to those who leave a little comment on Meditation Monday. It blesses me to know that it's a blessing!
The theme on Hero Arts is Spring. I haven't been too inspired so Sue came to my rescue when she sent me a lovely bag of her scraps! I used a background panel that she gave me to make this card - it's got everything you would find on a French flea market, including the little vintage button at the bottom.

This is the lovely ATC SUE sent - it's gorgeous and the dragon fly glitters in the light! Thanks once again dear Sue!

To finish, this card is on it's way to somebody - I hope she doesn't look here. It's a quick card made with scraps I had laying on my desk. Love playing like that.

See you all next week!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning stunning stunning!!!! Love them all, WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card you made, what a lucky friend. Have a wonderful time on your trip with your husband,I am sure it will be a renourishing time, plus it is always so nice to come home after a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great cards! I specially love your Paris card! Have a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that first card is gorgeous....just what I imagine finding at a French Flea Market! love the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!