Friday, November 27, 2015

Christmas cards

The Paris events are behind us but the sadness, the loss and the devastation for many families remains. The sirens were heard in every village of France when a minutes silence was announced out of respect for the dead on Monday. I pray that people will be drawn to God through Jesus Christ who is the Prince of Peace.

The Bible says in 1 Tim.2:5 :
For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity--the man Christ Jesus.

... and through Jesus Christ, human beings can be reconciled with each other. God, who is the beginning and the end, knows all things and we have to trust Him.

I am sharing a couple of Christmas Cards, probably already seen of my flickr gallery and on Pinterest, but these are the cards I'm sharing today.


I wanted to create the feel of Christmas lights in the tree and in a way use up the loose gems I had. The diecut deer I have kept for a couple of years, a gift from Sue Czosek. My absolute favorite definition stamp from Hero Arts 'Joy to You' is one I use a lot on my cards.


 This was made with the same idea as the first one.

Thank you, as always, for your precious visit, it makes me so thankful that our crafting community is so kind and generous!

Jacqueline


11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, you've certainly achieved the Christmas lights look wonderfully Jacqueline!!
    Thanks for sharing the words of wisdom from the bible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words of HOPE in your post today Jacqueline. LOVELY cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love those definition stamps and you always use them beautifully. I love both of these cards and glad you shared them here. I was so sad to watch the news and see the horrible events in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jacqueline those events in France were horrific - I cannot image what it was like to be so close.
    Your cards are beautiful. Love the way you have put ;lights; in the trees :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Jacqueline. It was very sad to hear the news from Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Jacqueline! Know that our thoughts are with all who suffered following the horrendous attack...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all just gorgeous, love the gems decorating the branches and the definitions work wonderfully on them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. our prayers here are with Paris and families throughout the world who have suffered in recent tragic events .. I have been thinking of you Jacqueline . God Bless , love Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Susanne, love to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your talent! I especially liked all the different colored gems on this as well. Praying for peace for all.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!