Thursday, April 11, 2013

A home decor project

I have been busy making these for family and my Etsy Shop. The size is 12" by 8".  This one was made a while ago, never posted but I believe it was sold.


Made from the several scraps I had in my little box tray. I am running out of scraps from stamped projects to make many more. So what I do is wait a while and when the box is full I start making them again.

This is one of the most enjoyable works of creativity I know of. It's like making a puzzle.



I want to share this photo of my youngest son with his financé, Roxane. They are such a nice couple and Michaël just passed for his driving license a couple of days ago.


 Then, I have to show you the Cherry tree in the garden, it is so pretty at the moment and the bees are busy, which means cherries in May/June.

Thank you again for all your kind comments on my blogs!.
Jacqueline

9 comments:

  1. Wow Jacqueline! I always love your inchie projects! These colors are great! Your son and his fiancé make for a great looking couple! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your work of art (that inchie art is amazing!) and the sweet photo of your son and his fiannce! Love the Cherry Blossoms! I am sure you are immensely inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, Jacqueline! Your cherry tree looks gorgeous! (We actually received 5 inches of snow today - yuk!) You certainly have a handsome son - they make such a lovely couple. And your framed art is amazing! So many beautiful images and colors - LOVE IT!! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your inchie art is so beautiful, so you! :) wonderful picture of the kids and the cherry blossoms are totally inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inchie project. And what a lovely photo of your son and his fiancée. What a gorgeous photo too of the cherry blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work and lovely photos! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jacqueline, your son is so handsome and that photo of his fiancé is so sweet. Your artwork is so precious and love that cherry tree, absolutely lovely. We are still experiencing cold weather here, so thanks for sharing:-)
    Have a beautiful weekend, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say I LOVE CHERRY BLOSSOM season..I was blessed to have wittnessed the 1998 festivities in Germany. Now I look forward to apple blossoms here at home.
    Your son and Fiancee' do make a LOVELY couple:) oh the joys of youth!
    Beautiful colors on your LG project...so many lovely pictures to look at on one piece of work..That's the FUN of an inchie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No wonder this beautiful piece is sold Jacqueline, for it is breathtakingly beautiful! Such wonderful photos, you must be so proud of your son and his fiancé! They make a fine couple!
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!