Monday, March 28, 2011

Art Creations Friday - last challenge

Another challenge blog which is closing after 2.5 years.. I remember taking part in their very first challenge and I want to be a part of their very last one. The image they supplied is the lady on the card, which is actually very similar to the very first lady image they posted on their blog! Made with the Pink Paislee patterned paper.


And I found a card with their first image which was this lady below:


Now I am wondering whether it is the same lady or not?

Wouldn't that be a coincidence if it was?

10 comments:

  1. Such a romantic card, lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that challenge, Jacqueline.... and the first challenge, too - cannot believe it's been 2.5 years!

    Beautiful card - loving those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, remember that challenge. Although there were many weeks that I didn't participate, I'm sorry that Art Creations Friday has ended. I do have a wonderful file of their images, though. Your creation is absolutely beautiful, Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so lovely. I love that image it´s so soft and beautiful. I never participate on Art Creations Friday challenge but have used some of the wonderful image. I am sorry that ACF has ended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards Jacqueline. Love the second image... I have her as well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember that first one, too. I still think that image is one of my favorites. It's very hard maintaining a challenge blog, that's for sure. I'm sure that new ones will keep cropping up though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are so romantic, truly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such lovely work, Jacqueline! What a gorgeous way to say goodbye to an inspiring challenge!
    blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card has a lovely nostalgic look; I love these colors. Subtle and elegant. Your card turned out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so beautiful. A lovely and elegant lady in a wonderful garden!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!