Sunday, March 6, 2011

Revisiting...... March 2010

Hope you are having an enjoyable day! We have beautiful sunshine, a lovely day. I am going back a year today!


I am revisiting a card I made in March 2010, below. It is a hybrid card as the flower is a digital image which I printed out, as is the flower on the above card, called Petal prints. When they are digital, they can be printed out in any size you choose. Both cards use patterned paper and both flowers have been distressed using the acrylic block technique. String and gems have been added. Just changing the flower,pp,  gems, distress inks, sentiment and the colors makes a world of difference!


Today I wanted to revisit a card I received from Pia. As it is a beautiful Spring card, I thought I would showcase it today.


Enjoy your day!

16 comments:

  1. Oh, Jacqueline, your cards are so beautiful! What an amazing revisit! I cannot decide which flower I like best. . .they are both so GORGEOUS!! I'm so glad I stopped by today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for sharing the cards and the idea of revisiting what we have created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you revisit your G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S cards. Both are stunning. Its always lovely to visit your blog; I am in awe of your color schemes.....I'm smitten. You could say I'm a fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww beautiful.

    Have a nice day.

    Gr. Mieke

    http://hethobbyhoekje-vanmieke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your card is beautiful. Love the pretty flowers.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a huge difference a year and a different perspective can make! And yet, the beauty remains! I love your new take Jacqueline! Very beautiful card from Pia, such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A totally different feel, both cards are beautiful! Pia's card is so pretty too! Enjoy your day :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. .... oh I forgot to mention ... I love your new chickadee stamp, it's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how lovely, all of them! I like the way you've changed the colors and stamps. Very pretty.
    Have a nice sunday evening,
    lots of best wishes, Judith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colours in 2011 appear to have earthy tones on your cards Jacqueline, which I especially like.
    you must be very well organised to know when you made all your cards!
    SMILES:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoi Jaqueline,
    Ik vind ze allemaal mooi, as always..;)
    maar vooral de bovenste bloem, prachtig bewerkt!
    (en ja, ik had inderdaad vorige week al een envelop op de post gedaan.. hoop dat ie niet te dik was.. ligt vast ergens op een verlaten postkantoortje te wachten op een stempel ;)
    groetjes en fijne zonnige week toegewenst!
    Wilmi

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a stunner Jacqueline. I love both of your cards. And Pia's is beautiful too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmmm, delicious inspiration! I love both looks. Thanks for sharing Jacqueline. Hugs, Ruth S ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are beautiful. Love the distress inks on your flower. Pia's card is so lovely. Love the coloring on the kraft.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!